Back from vacation, and while I was away I took the opportunity to bring my sewing machine in for its annual check up and cleaning. I picked up my machine today, so it’s back to sewing!
This post is kind of like my to do list for the rest of the year. Ha! I hope I can get it all done. School starts on August 2, and with both of my kiddos in school this year, I foresee a lot of daytime sewing. That’ll be a nice change from all my burning the midnight oil sewing and quilting.
- I’ve got to finish the binding on this quilt:
- And I really need to start and finish the Breath of Avignon quilt.
- And I really want to take part in Freckled Whimsy’s charm pack quilt along. I’m using my Wee Play charm packs, but I also ordered some solid fabric today.
- And I have a another quilt to start and finish. This quilt’s recipient is long overdue for quilt, and since she may read this blog, I won’t divulge who or what the quilt is…yet.
- And a Halloween quilt.
- And a Halloween runner.
- And a quilt using Kate Spain’s 12 Days of Christmas layer cake.
- And I really need to start and finish another quilt by the beginning of December.
- And I’m sure there will be more that come up.