Sometimes the hardest part of finishing a project is getting started with the finishing touches. That’s where I’ve been with the Rocqua Rythm quilt. It was waiting patiently for me to sew the binding. I determined that yesterday was going to be the day that I got started.
Much to my surprise I started and finished all within 4 hours! I must be getting faster at hand sewing, because at a 65″ square it surely isn’t a small quilt.
Anyway, this morning I put the label on, and as I type this it is getting washed. Not sure if I’ll have pictures up today, because the light is bad—it’s been pouring for the last 9 hours and I think it’s supposed to rain all day. So until I get some photos up, I hope this tides you over.